logo house of francheska antique and vintage emporium, top ten business for the south west region barclays trading places awards 2008


latest news for website

Designer Weiss

Weiss jewellery was a 1940's company and discontinued business about 1971, they were a much under rated name in the costume jewellery business but some of their jewellery was purchased from Hollywood Jewellery Co and Weiss applied their signature to it. Located in New York, NY. they created a low end line and high end line of costume jewellery and also made some high quality collectible items. Their output was no where near Trifari and Coro but they did maintain a very good line of jewellery. The first mark used was "WEISS" in block print, later came the mark of "Weiss" in script and "Albert Weiss" or "A W Co." with the "W" looking some what like a crown. The later mark was introduced sometime in 1951 and used by the president of the company, Albert Weiss.




Please visit sold items collectors gallery for reference and identification > > >

Please go back to designers information > > >




House of francheska top 10 business in the south west region of the uk barclays trading places award 2008

House of Francheska, Barclays Bank PLC Trading Places Award 2008 > > >


You can find us on the following links below

scoot touch local bristol post indpendent the sun

we are listed in the antiques, collectables and memorabilia specialist directory

Customer information | Frequently Asked Questions | Press and Awards | Testimonials
Privacy | Terms and Conditions | Security | Sitemap | Links



facebook twitter pinterest linkedin google





Back to top of page


copyright