logo house of francheska antique and vintage emporium, top ten business for the south west region barclays trading places awards 2008


latest news for website

Designer Napier

Napier Jewellery was first founded in 1875 as Whitney and Rice and then with in 10 years became the E.A. Bliss Co.. Then after World War 1 it became Napier Bliss Co. and in 1922 it became The Napier Co. The mark Napier in block has been used since 1922 till its sale in late 1980's and merchandise was marked Napier in script, the company was purchased by "Victoria & Co". The Napier company was closed by Victoria & Co on 10-15-99. Nothing but excessive stock was last being sold by those dealers that were lucky enough to have it.



Please visit sold items collectors gallery for reference and identification > > >

Please go back to designers information > > >




House of francheska top 10 business in the south west region of the uk barclays trading places award 2008

House of Francheska, Barclays Bank PLC Trading Places Award 2008 > > >


You can find us on the following links below

scoot touch local bristol post indpendent the sun

we are listed in the antiques, collectables and memorabilia specialist directory

Customer information | Frequently Asked Questions | Press and Awards | Testimonials
Privacy | Terms and Conditions | Security | Sitemap | Links



facebook twitter pinterest linkedin google





Back to top of page


copyright