Beautiful artistic brooches for centuries are worn on a lapel of a jacket, middle of a dress, holding a scarf in place and even worn on the shoulder.
Brooches can be worn and used in lot's of different ways.
1. Add a bunch of different brooches to your attire to look really sassy
2. Jazz up your favourite cushions
3. Convert a brooch into a pendant, a good article to see How to Convert a Brooch to a Pendant www.ebay.co.uk/gds/How-to-Convert-a-Brooch-to-a-Pendant-/10000000177633129/g.html
5. Pin the brooch to your hat
6. Ribbon bracelet attach the brooch
7. Pin a pair of matching brooches to add sparkle to your shoes (You can also find shoe clip-mates)
8. Display in a 3D hanging picture
9. Design your own wall hanger with an array of brooches (nice for a bedroom)
10. Collect your favourite designer and display
11. Add fun to your bedroom curtains to add sparkle
12. Pin to your handbag and purse
This is a good time to start your own collection whilst the market is good to find original vintage brooches collection and find some really beautiful and artistic brooches available today.